Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Too Many Directions

Here's a quick update and then I have to roll yarn for the kids tomorrow, I know but the life of a teacher is interesting in many ways!
- I do not have a job yet, however I have an interview with a head hunting company on Thursday for private school placement.
- There are 26 days of school left and I cannot wait for it to be over
- Sarah got into UCLA so we are tres excited about that!!!!
- The kids are a bit out of control lately so that makes teaching difficult - on we go anyway.
- I get to go to Michigan soon!

Yeah, not much going on, there will be more once I have a job secured and we get an apartment rented. Until then it is stress, stress, stress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think calm thoughts and just keep putting one foot in front of the other. This is all good change - keep the positive vibe. C and D

Anonymous said...

Pray, walk, deep breaths, you will make it. You always do.
You are a great teacher, a great person California here I come.
Love and hugs mom
See you soon, count the days to
Michigan.