Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hostile Hostel?

We had a new adventure this weekend, okay several but it will take me some time to tell them all so keep checking back. Sarah and I went to L.A. I was pretty nervous because I was under the assumption she would do as she threatened and take me to Compton to see a drug deal. I had requested a Hummer and a body guard but instead I got an all expense paid stay at the International Youth Hostel (thanks mom and dad!). Online reports said teh staff themselves could be hostile but all I cared about was cleanliness.

Last weekend while staying in a kids suite at The Pacific Inn in San Diego (which meanty bunk beads) I couldn't sleep in my bunk because there was blood on the blanket.

The hostel was not hostile at all, everyone was great and friendly and we had a terrific time. I don't have time for a story right now because I am hungry and I had to stop and see new baby Kye at the hospital on the way home but I will write soon.

No comments: