Monday, October 30, 2006

Vampires

It has been a long time since I have blogged about school but I have a funny story today. I put a riddle on the board for Halloween - What do you get when you cross a teacher with a vampire. The kids started guessing all kinds of things and we got to a point of no return when one of my favorite (not the sarcasm) student's said, Ms. Knapp? The answer is lots of blood tests but I am not telling them until tomorrow, a little suspense is good.

Not much else has been going on, the students are better behaved than last year so there are no crazy fights to write about and they don't talk nearly as much so they don't get in nearly as much trouble.

Tomorrow I am dressing up as a Dr. it is great because I get to be really comfortable all day and wear a real stethoscope! The kids said they are going to dress up too, we'll see. I am on my prep hour right now and I don't have much to do which is weird. I am a little put off by it. I guess it is good that I am organized but I am waiting for something to jump out and say ha! You forogt something really important!!

No comments: