Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Holidays

It's hard to believe the holidays that were just upon us are now behind us. We have opened all the packages, welcomed the new baby Jesus, and rung in the new year. We here at the Knapp house have done the usual - three family Christmas', Christmas morning here with just the four of us, New Year's with Sus like the old days and some reading and puzzling in between.

It has been nice and unhurried, although I guess I am not able to hurry as I get car sick everytime we set out to go somewhere and have had a migraine everyday. So I am sticking pretty close to the house. As I write this I am waiting for a call form Chicago to see whether or not I will be readmitted this week to the in patient clinic there. It is a huge struggle because I want to feel better and get help but at the same time I want to go home and get back to my life.

I have this split personality thing going on right now, one is saying go to the hospital and get better, take care of yourself. The other is saying, you are going to live with this forever get used to it. I guess I will let the doctor make the call. Thanks for all the prayers I know you are all sending, they help.

1 comment:

Sarah Knapp said...

Can one of your personalities be called Jeeves?