Sunday, January 14, 2007

Shots

I have been feeling better up until yesterday and my head hurt really bad so I had to give myself a shot. Now, Sarah could have given it to me but I am really trying to do this myself so I can be independent with it. She was there the whole time though and almost took a syringe to the foot. I am still a novice.

Giving myself the shots is not so bad but it hurts a little and I am so afraid I am going to mess something up horribly. But thankfully everything went according to plan and I felt better last night.

Today I am going to spin class, I joined the gym last week and have yet to make it there so I am going today, I think a class is a safe way to start. I have always avoided gyms but Sarah and I decided we needed some motivation. Being a stationary bike there is less hope of me falling off and breaking something.

But good news on the diet end, I have given up soda, yes even diet, and we have been eating lots of organic stuff and I lost 5 pounds this past week. It is a good start and I anticipate being back in my skinny clothes by the end of February.
Happy MLK!

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

wow....5 lbs........hooray!!keep up the good work! I am proud of you....love you