Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wrong side of the rock

Well, once again, I have not blogged in forever. Things have been crazy busy here when I am not crashing. I love year round school but going back after each vacation seems like the first day all over again and is jsut as tiring.

We joined a gym but haven't made it yet, Saturday is the day! I am excited but this week has been to crazy. The kids have told me I have been meaner since I went to Chicago, this is not true but they haven't seen me in a while so maybe they forgot what I was like. One of my darlings asked me today if I got up on the wrong side of the rock. They haven't discovered tact yet so I choose to ignore them.

All in all I am feeling pretty good, no major pain since Sunday actually, knock on wood. I have a story about the prescriptions and stuff but that is for another day right now I have to go to bed to start all over (but it si a three day weekend!!!) and figure out how to remember to call the garbage disposal fixers because I have forgotten the last two days, night!

No comments: