Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wet and Wild!

Today was our end of the year extravaganza and let me tell you this was something! There were all these inflatable huge things like jousting and an obstacle course and a two person water slide and basketball and watergun tag and much more. There was cotton candy, popcorn, snocones, coke trucks handing out pop and water and cotton candy. I was amazed! I got to man the hose which was good fun but also meant I was wetter than anyone and then I took a turn in the dunk tank and that was an experience let me tell you. I got "dunked" 10 or 11 times and then I was done. It was really fun and the kids all had a blast. I showed Chicken Little this afternoon and I think most of the kids fell asleep:-) One more day and then I am coming home, get ready Michigan! I guess I better go pack!

No comments: