Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Week 3

This is the third week of school and one thing that is already different than last year is that I am aware of what is happening. I cannot remember what happened these weeks last year. Seriously, no recollection of the first few weeks. I think I was in shock or something! I was just telling Sarah today that I don't think I can go back to teaching elementary school, I really like this age group and it is a bit less work than elementary. By that I mean that I don't have to sit on the floor all the time or physically carry a child (at least not yet)!
Now I am just rambling because Sarah is reading her student's essay answers aloud for me to help grade, I will be glad when Rikki Tikki Tavi is no longer part of my vocabulary!

1 comment:

Sarah Knapp said...

A plague of mongooses on your house!!!!