Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sickness Has Struck!

Sarah had the plague last week with the stomach thing and now I have it with the sore throat and achy chest thing. I was feeling pretty bad all weekend and got to rest alot. I was feeling better until Monday night when my throat started hurting really bad. By Tuesday morning I could barely talk (which was great since I had a formal observation scheduled) and I was in serious pain. I made it through the day without much voice and my throat felt like their was broken glass in it. Sarah made dinner and we watched 24 for a while (we have joined netflix - which is fun!) and I went to bed early.
I am happy to report that I am feeling better today, throat's still a little sore and I am coughing alot but it doesn't hurt so bad - guess I'll live to fight another day!!

No comments: