Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Flu Bug

Wow! It has been forever since I sat down to do this. Things have been crazy since I left you last. I got the flu and missed most of parent-teacher conferences much to my student's dismay I am sure :-). Then I went to Las Vegas which was fabulous except that I was sick the entire time - they give out all those free drinks and I couldn't bear to have any. Anyway - then my dad came, he just left today and we had a great week with my friends. We bowled, went to Mexico, San Diego, had a brief stay in prison (pictures to follow!). It was a whirlwind but I am so glad he was able to come out.

And also since I last wrote, my sister has decided to move down here and teach with me. I know, she's crazy too! I am house hunting this week, I was thinking about buying but then I looked into renting and that still seems cheaper for the time being but I am going to look tomorrow so I will keep you updated. Needless to say I am thrilled that she is coming down, it will be tough on my parents but now they have us in one place again. And this is a great place to come and visit.

I am going to go read a FUN book for a while before I fall asleep and not set my alarm!!! I have to clean my house tomorrow and I need someone to hold me accountable so of you are out there and can just leave me a note about how dirty my house is and how badly I need to clean I would appreciate it. Good night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww your picture of your new sassy do isn't at the top anymore. :-( I hope you are feeling better after your flu. I can't wait for some of those Vegas stories to appear.

Sarah Knapp said...

Clean that bathroom because you know for sure I won't:-)