Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Titles - How exciting

I figured out how to make titles all by myself, I am pretty impressed with myself and it makes the archives look so much more organized. I don't know how Sarah made hers colored but I will prevail!
Tomorrow is the last day of the AIMS test and I will be so glad when it is over, even if we have to start research projects. Today I was pacing around the room and the kids were starting to get jittery off my energy which was not good. I can only plan and sort papers and create stuff to organize for so many hours. We start testing at 9:00 and don't break for luck until after one with two four minute breaks in there somewhere. If and only IF I am lucky the computer teacher comes and relieves me so I can go to the bathroom at some point. Then to make it worse we have to have regular classes in the afternoon, which I for one think is silly. We should be on half days but no one asked me.

Sarah got officially hired by my (loud noise, I guess maybe I am a little more freaked out than I thought - okay, no big deal, just the neighbors) school to teach next year, the kids are going to be so confused to have two Ms. Knapp's in the building. Sarah actually brought up making up a new name for her so as to avoid the confusion. I am now holding a contest to see who can come up with the best name for her. Prize: TBA

4 comments:

Sarah Knapp said...

I thought maybe Ms. Snap!?!?! ;-)
Oh - and the titles, way to go! I didn't make mine colored but I am guessing it's because of my template, that's the colors they choose. The they out there somewhere caring enough to make our blog titles orange:-)

Anonymous said...

Well if you 2 want different last names, one of you two will have to get married. That will change your last name!

Sarah Knapp said...

Rick is too smart;-) And we had a vote here Ang - you win. Go out and get married!

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»